METAGENICSNappi Code: 710781-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Zinc-Carnosine Complex for GI Support*
Zinlori 75 contains a high potency, patented zinc-carnosine complex to address the underlying issues related to occasional indigestion - where many other approaches fall short.*
It can be used to treat an H. Pylori bacterial overgrowth in the stomach.
Benefits | Features
- Supports a healthy gastric environment*
- Can help treat an H. Pylori bacterial overgrowth in the stomach
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach*
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance*
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion*
- Some research indicates that zinc-carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism*
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies*
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994
- Does not affect stomach digestion*
- Clinically effective dosage in just 2 tablets daily*
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 2 tablets:
|Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)||17 mg||107%|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica
Formulated to exclude
- Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colours, artificial flavours, and preservatives
Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.