Wrist Rest | Gel
This comfortable gel wrist rest offers a versatile ergonomic solution for keyboard users. The gel pad comfortably supports your wrists during typing, while also putting your wrist in a more neutral position.
Benefits | Features:
- The ergonomic design protects your wrist for unnecessary strain
- The gel padding supports your wrists for improved comfort while typing
- Helps to relieve the stress and fatigue of long hours typing on a keyboard
- Reduces the likelihood of sustaining computing related injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Improve your typing posture for better productivity
- Helps to relieve wrist tension
- Maintains a fluid wrist motion for healthier computing
- Non-skid base ensures better desk gripping
- Multi-functional and portable
"We love this innovative desk gel wrist gel to help us combat hours of sitting still in front of our computers. Microcirculation is the circulation of the blood in the smallest blood vessels. This contrasts with macrocirculation, which is the circulation of blood to and from the organs. The microcirculation is composed of terminal arterioles, capillaries, and venules that drain capillary blood. Microcirculation is the link between blood and a single cell. By this link, tissue and single cells are supplied with oxygen and nutrients. A better supply of blood and therefore oxygen and nutrients to a cell means that the cell functions better".