UltraMeal® | Rice
METAGENICSNappi Code: 709705-003
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Nutritional Support for Healthy Body Composition
UltraMeal Rice is formulated to nutritionally support a healthy body composition.
Benefits | Features
- 15 g of rice protein, a source of protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products
- Essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins
- An excellent non-dairy source of calcium (600 mg per serving), a bone-supportive nutrient
- Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss
- Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate - a nature-identical folate
- Advanced nutrition in a convenient and great-tasting shake with 190 calories per serving
- This product contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Serving Size: 2 level scoops (52g)
Servings per container: 15
Amount per 2 level scoops (52 g):
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur duringshipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with ascoop included for your convenience. The amount of product containedin 2 scoops may be above or below 52 grams due to variations inhandling and product density.
Rice protein concentrate, fructose, olive oil, Dutchprocessed cocoa powder, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, dicalciumphosphate, magnesium citrate, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, potassiumchloride, vitamin and mineral blend (ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, rice maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate,D-biotin, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, copper gluconate, d-calciumpantothenate, methylcobalamin, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, potassiumiodide, chromium picolinate, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, andcholecalciferol), silica, L-lysine HCl, and L-threonine
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
- Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.