UltraMeal® | Orginal
METAGENICSNappi Code: 709706-003
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
UltraMeal® is formulated to nutritionally support a healthy body composition.
Benefits | Features
- Clinically tested UltraMeal is a medical food designed to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, including central obesity, altered body composition, and insulin resistance
- UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and - along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise - is designed to support a healthy body composition
- Promotes the loss of fat while helping to maintain lean muscle mass
- Provides a low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Provides L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a body-ready folate, to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health
- Supplies a good source of fibre to support gastrointestinal health
- Dairy-free source of calcium for bone health
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||500%|
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 45 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Soy protein isolate (soy), fructose, Dutch processed cocoa powder, dicalcium phosphate, natural flavors, soy fiber (soy), magnesium citrate, inulin, potassium chloride, lecithin (soy), vitamin and mineral blend (ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, rice maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-biotin, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, methylcobalamin, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, chromium picolinate, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and cholecalciferol), olive oil, xanthan gum, and guar gum. Contains: Soy. Does not contain high fructose corn syrup or MSG.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (43 grams) of UltraMeal® into 240ml of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
- Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.