UltraInflamX® | Plus 360
METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Advanced Nutritional Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function in IBD
UltraInflamX Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide strategic macro- and micronutrients that support compromised gut function resulting from inflammatory bowel disease, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Benefits | Features
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend with added amino acids (including 50% essential amino acids, including branched-chain amino acids) and L-glutamine to support lean tissue and intestinal mucosal cells
- Features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes
- CurQfen® has been demonstrated to have up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract
- Next generation selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in XNT ProMatrix™ - a proprietary protein matrix technologically designed to enhance delivery of high-quality xanthohumol from hops
- XNT ProMatrix™ provides 81% more bioavailability than standard xanthohumol
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), a prebiotic that encourages the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which promotes intestinal mucosal health and a healthy intestinal environment
- The fat profile includes flaxseed oil, a source of alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and medium chain triglycerides, a rapidly absorbed lipid source
- 20+ vitamins and minerals, including key micronutrient forms designed for enhanced bioavailability (folate, B12, D3) to help address increased nutrient needs
- 6 g of fiber per serving
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (44g)
Servings per container: 14
Amount per 2 Scoops (44g):
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fatæ||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1410 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||150 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||2130 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1040 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||1820 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1180 mg|
|Vitamin A||1250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic acid||2.5 mg||25%|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||400 mg||*|
|A Proprietary Mix of Curcumin (from Curcuma longa L. rhizome extract) and Fenugreek Soluble Fiber (from Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract)ö||250 mg||*|
|Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol)||250 mg||*|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract||100 mg||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract [standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds]||100 mg||*|
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.
Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, natural flavors, organic cane sugar, calcium citrate, high oleic sunflower oil, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, protein matrix and polyphenols from hops extract, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium patothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), malic acid, xanthan gum, ginger rhizome extract, rosemary leaf extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of new and improved UltraInflamX Plus 360° (44 g) into 240ml of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Take twice per day or as recommend by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution. Refer to the UltraInflamX medical food program guide for easy-to-follow guidelines, tips, recipes, and more.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs (such as anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication), consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
- Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.