AMIPRONappi Code: 710764-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Purity-Certified Omega 3 Oil for Optimised Health
Ultra Omega 3 provides 720 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold water fish per soft gel, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), to help deliver greater support in fewer soft gels.
Benefits | Features
- Features a concentrated, purified source of pharmaceutical grade omega 3, from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish
- Supplies high levels of EPA and DHA, which benefit healthy cholesterol, cardiovascular, nerves, endocrine, joint, immune, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, blood sugar functions
- Provides a therapeutic dosage of EPA and DHA in an optimal 3:2 ratio
- Features a unique natural antioxidant blend of vitamin E, ascorbyl palmitate, and rosemary to stabilise the oil for maximum freshness
- Natural lemon flavour ensures no fishy smell or taste
- Sourced from wild, deep sea caught fish and third party tested for over 220 contaminants
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
60 or 120 Soft gels
Servings Size: 2 Soft gels
Servings per container: 30 or 60
Amount per 2 soft gels:
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate (Anchovy, sardine, mackerel)||2.4g|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||860mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||580mg|
Soft gel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavour, natural lime flavour, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate
Take 2 soft gels 1-2 times per day with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.