Ultra Glucose Control®
METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for the management of glucose response
Ultra Glucose Control is formulated for the nutritional management of glucose response. It is designed for individuals who may need additional support in controlling their blood sugar levels. Ultra Glucose Control delivers a ratio-balanced combination of carbohydrates, protein, and fat (40-30-30) to manage glucose response, consistent with recommendations from clinical centres.
Formulated with MetaRelease™, a proprietary blend of slow-release, complex carbohydrates (UCAN SuperStarch®*) and fibre, along with high-quality proteins and branched-chain amino acids, Ultra Glucose Control supports a balanced glucose response and sustained energy release.
Benefits | Features
- Supports a healthy insulin response, helping to manage glucose levels
- Provides satiation and supports musclebuilding capacity
- Each serving contains:
- 15 g of a pea/rice protein blend enhanced with branched-chain amino acids
- 22 essential vitamins and minerals
- Monounsaturated fats to support healthy blood lipid levels
- Packaged in recyclable material
Chocolate 784g | Vanilla 770g
Serving Size: 2 scoops
Servings per container: About 13 servings
Amount per 2 scoops:
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
- As UCAN SuperStarch, which is a trademark of the UCAN Company
- US Patent #8,507,462 for superior slow energy release starch
- Other patents pending
- 1Joslin Diabetes Center. Joslin Clinical Guidelines for Overweight and Obese Adults. 8/07/2011
- 2Hayes KC. Macronutrient ratios and insulin response for improved glucose control. Publication in process
- 3Qi X, Band M, Tester R, Piggot J, Hurel SJ. Use of slow release starch (SRS) to treat hypoglycemia in type 1 diabetics. Nutrition & Food Science. 2010;40(2);228-234
- *Non-GMO UCAN SuperStarch contains more than 95% heat-moisture treated amylopectin
- **Results from a small study conducted at the Functional Medicine Research Center®, the clinical research arm of Metagenics, Inc. Data on file, Metagenics 2014. Publication in process
- Take one serving one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops of Ultra Glucose Control (56 grams) into 300ml (1.5 cups) of chilled water.
- Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are taking blood sugar lowering medication, dosages may need to be altered when using this product as this product can lower your blood sugar.
- Please discuss this with your doctor.
- This product has not been tested in pregnant or nursing women.
- This medical food is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner for patients with prediabetes or diabetes, or those who need support for glucose response management.
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.