Body Butter | Ugandan Shea Butter | Lavender
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
An indulgent, hydrating and soothing blend of pure lavender essential oil with Ugandan shea butter.
- This blend is a powerful natural moisturiser that soothes and nourishes dry, damaged skin while providing a relaxing and calming scent
- This 100% pure unrefined shea butter is extracted from the seed of the Butyrospermum Parkii Tree
- Shea butter contains essential fatty acids and vitamins to heal, moisturise and protect all types of skin
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects DNA
- Unrefined, organic and pure ingredients
- Proudly South African
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic, body products order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Soften a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply to face, body and hair
- Use as often as you like
Warnings | Interactions
Avoid contact with your eyes. Use externally only. In the case of an allergic reaction, please retain the product and consult with your doctor.
She butter, lavender essential oil, linalool, limonene
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.