Ugandan Shea Butter | Citrus
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Invigorating and uplifting, this fresh scent contains a firming blend of pure citrus essential oils blended with Ugandan shea butter.
- Helps to tone and detox the body
- Organic raw shea butter provides intensive hydration, restoration and protection for the skin
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects DNA
- Unrefined, organic and pure ingredients
- Proudly South African
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Soften a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply to face, body and hair
- Use as often as you like
Warnings | Interactions
Avoid contact with your eyes. Use externally only. In the case of an allergic reaction, please retain the product and consult with your doctor.
She butter, citrus paradisi, lemon peel oil, bergamot, linalool, limonene, citral
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.