REPRODUCTIVE | UDoSTDTest™
"JOINCIRCLES enables you to own your own medical data. After buying an advanced biochemistry test here, we’ll send your test kit out the next working day. When your kit arrives, do the test and call our courier to collect – follow the simple instructions in the kit. The lab will take around 21 working days to analyse your sample from the time they receive your sample. When your results are ready, I'll email them directly to you. To get the full value from your results, we highly recommend that you contact a healthcare practitioner from our ‘Practitioner Circle’ to take you through your results. This will help you understand how and where to focus your efforts. They may suggest additional relevant blood, blood spot and urine biochemistry tests that you can do going forward, to measure and track your risks and potentials. After your consult, you could book a wellness coaching appointment with Margie to get you started and keep you on track. Once you have your biochemistry results, you can start shopping for your personalised nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices on JOINCIRCLES.com. This is how you start on your journey towards optimal wellness! Please contact me if you need help choosing the right test and/or practitioner for your needs". Dr Heidi | firstname.lastname@example.org
7 REASONS TO GET TESTED FOR AN STDAnyone who is sexually active should be screened for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), regardless of whether they have symptoms or not. Here are seven reasons why. 1. There are often no noticeable symptoms. A 2003 study conducted in the US estimated that 45% of all cases of gonorrhoea and 77% of all cases of chlamydia were never symptomatic. That means, roughly, that 3 out of 4 chlamydia infections and almost half of gonorrhoea infections have no symptoms. Getting tested is the only way to know if you have an STD. 2. Complications are serious. Complications of untreated STD infections include pregnancy complications, infertility, an increased risk of becoming HIV positive, and even some types of cancer. 3. Testing is quick and easy. For most STD tests (excluding HIV and late stage Syphilis), there are no needles required. The laboratory tests for STDs are most frequently done on a urine sample and on a fluid sample from the infected area. UDoSTDTest to order an STD test that you can do from home. 4. Most STDs are treatable, if not curable. Bacterial STD infections are mostly curable through the use of antibiotics, often with just a single dose. Antiviral drugs can’t cure a viral infection, but they can help treat viral STDs like HIV and herpes. With early and appropriate treatment, it’s possible to reduce the viral load to undetectable levels. 5. There is relief in knowing. Knowing is better than worrying. If you know your STD status, you can manage your health better. 6. Visible symptoms are less likely with earlier treatment. Consider the progression of syphilis. The primary stage of infection is characterised by the presence of something called a chancre – a fire, round, and painless sore that often goes unnoticed. The secondary phase of infection starts with the development of a rash on one or more areas of the body and can develop into large, raised grey or white lesions in the mouth or moist areas like under the arms. Early treatment can stop the progression of an STD before it becomes visible. 7. Strong relationships come from open and honest communication. Getting tested for STDs before having sex with a new partner sets the tone for an honest and committed relationship. If you don’t get tested, and one of you is diagnosed with an STD later on, you will never know if it was present before you had sex or if the infected partner has been cheating.
How does it work?
- Order a UDoColonTest™ on JoinCircles.com
- We'll deliver it to your address
- Do the test
- Log courier collection
- Our courier will collect your sample
- You'll be notified as soon as your results are ready
- We provide 6 - 8 free counselling sessions if you would like them
- Register or login to your profile on www.udotest.com.
- Wash your hands.
- Remove the urine specimen kit from the packaging.
- Urinate into a clean collection cup. Only about 20 to 30ml of first-catch urine is needed in order to ensure test sensitivity.
- Remove the cap from the urine transportation tube and, using the disposable dropper, transfer approximately 2ml of urine into the tube.
- Re-cap the urine specimen transportation tube tightly.
- Complete your lab form and place it along with the urine transportation tube into the original box.
- Please log your collection request with UDoTest.com
Result: "No abnormality detected" What do these results mean?
- The test did not detect indications of chlamydia or gonorreah in your UDoSTDTest.
- If you still have concerns, questions or are experiencing symptoms, it is recommended that you visit a doctor for a more thorough examination. Also, stay ahead of the game and set a reminder for your next UDoSTDTest in 6 months time, if you are sexually active and according to international recommendations.
- The test detected the infection within your body. STDs such as Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia are common, but all are treatable and many are curable. All infections are best treated when detected early.
- We recommend making an appointment with either your doctor or one of our referring doctors, who can assist you with a thorough examination and treatment.
Lab Processing Time
10 working days