METAGENICSNappi Code: 713050-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Glutamate & GABA Balance for Relaxation*
Trancor is designed to act centrally within the brain to support a sense of tranquillity in those who may feel worried or nervous.*
Benefits | Features
- Research suggests that the amino acids N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) and taurine may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier, a property critical to neuroprotection*
- Taurine, epigallocatechin gallate from green tea leaf extract, and vitamin B6 may enhance the metabolism of GABA, a relaxing, inhibitory neurotransmitter*
- Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in the synthesis of GABA from glutamate*
- Magnesium promotes relaxation*
- EGCG, taurine, and NAC may help protect nerve cells and their mitochondria from harmful excitotoxic effects and other pro-oxidant influences*
- NAC may help protect neurons and their mitochondria from oxidative stress as a precursor to glutathione, one of the body’s more powerful endogenously produced compounds*
- EGCG acts as a free radical oxygen and nitrogen species (RONS) scavenger*
- Packaged in recyclable material
60 or 120 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 30 or 60
Amount per 2 capsules:
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12.5 mg||625%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||100 mg||25%|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (90 mg) catechins and 40% (60 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]||150 mg||*|
Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients
Contains no more than 4% caffeine
Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Take two capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If you have congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or are taking medicationincluding anticoagulantsconsult your healthcare practitioner before use. Maintain adequate fluid intake while taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.