Toner | Facial
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Facial Toner supports the skin’s natural processes of cleansing and renewal, minimising the appearance of pores, balancing moisture and oil content, and leaving skin looking and feeling healthy, toned and radiant.
- Anthyllis extract helps skin remain balanced and healthy
- Witch hazel extract supports tone and elasticity, refining pores
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, 100% organic and/or natural skin care products
- Protects your DNA
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, silicones and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- We almost exclusively obtain our plants, oils and waxes from certified organic cultivation (biodynamic quality where possible) and under fair trade conditions
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
For normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin.
Use | Tips
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, mist evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin
- Mornings: follow with an appropriate day moisturiser. Evenings: no moisturiser is needed
- The liquid may appear cloudy or particles may form due to the natural botanical ingredients. This does not affect quality or effectiveness
Water (Aqua), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citral*.
*component of natural essential oils.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.