Tampons | Super with Applicator
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Most brands of tampons are made from a mix of rayon and non-organic cotton and are commonly chlorine-bleached. Some tampons may even be wrapped in a plastic outer, or be dyed a different colour. Rayon is a highly absorbent fibre which rapidly absorbs menstrual blood but at the same time can also dry out the natural protective mucous lining of the vagina.
- The Natracare smooth, easy glide cardboard applicator helps with the insertion of the tampon
- The material used to make this biodegradable applicator tube is totally chlorine-free
- The organic cotton wadding of the Natracare applicator tampon is designed to expand lengthways, elongating as the menstrual flow is gently absorbed
- The organic cotton withdrawal cord allows you to easily remove the tampon after use
- Disposal of these plastic products contributes to global marine pollution
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- 100% organic cotton
- Totally chlorine free
- No rayon, plastics or dyes
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Smooth, easy glide cardboard applicator
- Expands lengthways
"We believe that women should not be exposed to pesticide residues, phthalates, azo-dyes and dioxins, especially in such a sensitive and absorptive part of the body. By using only 100% organic cotton and nothing else, you know exactly what you are putting into your body".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- It’s important to change your tampons regularly, every 4-6 hours, and alternate between using tampons and pads
- It is not recommended that you wear a tampon when you are sleeping because you will most likely be leaving it in too long
- Please read carefully the instruction leaflet found in the tampon packs for how to use tampons safely
100% cotton certified organic by the Soil Association, non-chlorine bleached, biodegradable
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.