SpectraZyme® | Pan 9x ES
METAGENICSNappi Code: 715215-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Bioactive Pancreatic Enzymes for Digestive Support*
SpectraZyme Pan 9x ES (formerly Azeo-Pangen Extra Strength) is a comprehensive, pancreatic-derived enzyme complex that is designed to support healthy digestive function.*
Benefits | Features
- Provides twice the digestive enzyme strength of SpectraZyme Pan 9x*
- Delivers enzymes that break down protein, carbohydrates, and fats*
- Processed under special conditions so that the delicate enzyme constituents remain intact
- An enzymatic analysis is performed on each batch by a third-party laboratory
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Amount per 1 tablet:
|Protease||104,000 USP units||*|
|Amylase||104,000 USP units||*|
|Lipase||16,640 USP units||*|
Porcine pancreatic concentrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), silica
Take one tablet with each meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer.
- Do not use in individuals who have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to pork protein.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.