SpectraZyme® | Metagest®
METAGENICSNappi Code: 713055-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Stomach Acid Support*
Features Betaine HCl & Pepsin
SpectraZyme Metagest is designed to provide digestive support with betaine HCl and pepsin.*
Benefits | Features
- Features betaine HCl and pepsin, which support the breakdown of food in the stomach*
- Complements the natural production of digestive agents that may decrease as a result of dietary or age-related factors*
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per container: 45
Amount per 2 tablets:
|Betaine HCl||1300 mg||*|
|Pepsin (porcine)||90 mg||*|
Silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take two tablets with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- If stomach discomfort occurs after administration, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.