Soap | Rooibos
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
The rooibos gives this bar its distinct, slightly brown colour with flecks of the actual rooibos used in the bar. It is a hard bar that makes smallish, creamy bubbles.
- Made from only natural oils, using the cold-process method. The cold-process method retains vital nutrients and allows the natural benefits to remain in our soaps
- High-grade vegetable oils such as hemp seed, olive, sunflower, palm, and coconut are used in Savita soaps and are responsibly sourced from suppliers who do not destroy natural habitats and ecologies to grow their crops
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that can cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- A South Africa product
- Focuses on Fairtrade
- No parabens
- No SLS
- No PEGs
- Checked against our 'DO NOT TOUCH' list
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Normal to dry skin.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.