Shampoo | Family
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Enchantrix Family shampoo contains a number of essential oils that benefit the scalp and hair, whilst imparting a delightful fragrance.
- Made with rosemary, lemongrass, geranium, lavender, orange, lemon & niaouli essential oils that naturally nourish, the whole family can safely use this shampoo
- Petrochemicals and other harmful chemicals
- Colourants, harmful preservatives and fragrances
- Sodium Lauryl / laureth sulphate and parabens
- GM and animal ingredients
- Made in South Africa
- Sustainable - Ethical
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Massage onto wet hair and scalp and rinse
- Best results are obtained when used together with Enchantrix conditioner
- Although this product does not contain harmful chemicals and is designed not to irritate sensitive skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Extract*, Vegetable Glycerine, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemon Grass) Leaf Oil*, Glucono delta lactone, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Sorbate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Oil*
* Certified organic ingredients
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.