Serum | Vitamin Skin Boost
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A fantastic defence against harsh weather and the effects of stress, this vitamin and mineral cocktail will enrich the skin's immune system. Grapeseed extract, calendula and arnica work to promote a healthy immune system. The liquid formula allows for rapid absorption, essential in the prevention of inflammation.
- Sweet orange oil – alpha hydroxy acid
It is known for its anti -inflammatory qualities, helping detoxify congested skin, and soothing dry, irritated skin in cases of dermatitis and acne. It increases the production of collagen and so removes fine lines and discourages the formation of wrinkles. It reduces puffiness and promotes young-looking skin
Antioxidant and anti -inflammatory. Immune boosting properties. Prevents cell damage
- Lemon peel extract – alpha hydroxy acid
A natural source of Vitamin C and antioxidant bioflavonoids. Protects skin against damage caused by pollution. Stimulates collagen growth. Reduces pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines
- Vitamin C ester - ascorbyl palmitate
Collagen builder and free-radical scavenger. Delivers antioxidants faster than the water soluble forms of Vitamin C. Prevents cellular ageing
- Vitamin A - Retinyl palmitate
Cell regeneration and exfoliation. Regenerates collagen and elastin to prevent the appearance of ageing skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. Produces new, healthy skin cells
- Vitamin B complex
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin/niacinamide), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), and folic acid Clears acne. Tones and refines, reduces itching, mild eczemas and other skin conditions. It is also applied topically for preventing and treating skin reactions to radiation therapy
- MSM (Bio-Identical)
Supports skin structure. Boosts collagen & keratin for healthy skin. Stimulates glutathione production -an enzyme that neutralises damaging free radicals
- All natural product
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer.
- Protects your DNA and biochemistry
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
- For a more resilient, radiant fresh look
- Give your skin a boost
- Helps reverse pigmentation
Use | Tips
- Apply daily under your Moisturiser or Night Cream by applying and pressing into the skin
- For optimal results use with a masque once a week and clean every day.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural ingredients.