Serum | Skin Sips
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Silky, light serum with wakame extract for a drench of hydration. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5.
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- A South African product
- 3% organic
- 95% natural
- 1% naturally derived
- 1% nature identical
- Protects against loss of resiliency and oxidative stress
- Antiseptic, antiphlogistic and cicatrizant properties.
- Patchouli has a very low profile when it comes to sensitisation
- Rose essential oils: 400 kg of petals = 1 ml
- Excellent emollient, softening and hydrating properties
- Travel size available
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All skin types | Hydration
Use | Tips
- Add 1-2 drops to your moisturiser to boost skin moisture, twice daily or as needed
- For long lasting makeup, apply moisture now serum as a primer on clean skin before applying moisturiser or foundation
Water (Aqua), Glycerin*, Fulvic Acid, Panthenol, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Cell Culture Extract, Glucose, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Linalool, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil,
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Grass Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Limonene
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservative.