Serum | Honey Dew 10+ Phenolic Content 600mg/Kg
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
BeeBio Honey Dew has the highest natural antioxidant levels of any honey in the world which helps to combat the ageing process within the human body. This special honey comes from New Zealand’s Southern Beech Forests which is one of the most natural and pristine places on the planet.
- Compounds are found to a different extent in honey, depending mostly on the botanical origin of honey
- Phenolics are the main class of compounds in honey and honeydew that have in vitro antioxidant activity
- It has been reported that total phenolic content may be more useful than the radical-scavenging assay for reporting antioxidant capacity in honey
- Darker honey usually has more phenolic compounds compared with light-coloured honey
- Studies have shown that honeydews show higher phenolic content and antioxidant activity than nectar honey
- All natural ingredients
- High antioxidant content
- No bees harmed during the extraction of the manuka honey and the bee venom
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Skin
- DNA | Health + Diet + Skin
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
100% Natural New Zealand Honey Dew, No added sugar or any other additives.
Phenolic content = 600Mg/Kg
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.