Serum | Absolute Rose Oil
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Africology uses the power of the rose to calm and restore with this potent serum, designed to treat and balance hormonal skin through the healing power of rose oil. Roses have always been a powerful symbol, as well as a potent treatment for hormonal and menopausal difficulties. Today, we use rose oil to treat dermatitis and ageing skin. We love its aromatherapeutic properties, as it is a mild anti-depressant and balances the emotions.
- Helps to balance hormonal skin
- Proudly South African
- Free from chemical preservatives and ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Protects DNA and biochemistry
"Designed to treat and balance hormonal skin through the healing power of rose oil. Rosehip treats dry, damaged skin and is perfect for pigmentation reduction and dark spots. It also can help balance hormonal skin. It will leave your skin glowing. The best part is that it is 100% natural".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
- Hormonal skin as well as dry, sensitive skin
- Compatible with all skin types
Use | Tips
- Apply at night on the face and neck area
- Can be added to your moisturiser for particularly dry skin or to combat the effects of cold, dry climates
Store in a dark, cool place.