METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for a calm & positive mood*
SeroSyn features clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-theanine to support healthy levels of specific neurotransmitters and is enhanced with standardized extracts of Asian ginseng and Chinese skullcap to target the stress response, cognition, and mood, which are closely interrelated.
Specific B vitamins are added to support methylation, homocysteine metabolism, and healthy neurological function.*
Benefits | Features
- Formulated to support healthy production of the neurotransmitters gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and serotonin, with clinically effective levels of L-5-HTP and L-theanine*
- L-theanine is considered to have a calming effect*
- Features Asian ginseng, a herbal adaptogen traditionally used to increase the body’s resistance to stress and promote a sense of well-being*
- Features Chinese skullcap to help promote relaxation*
- Supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, and neurological function with targeted B vitamins - including biologically active calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and methylcobalamin*
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
30 and 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 3 Capsules per day
Servings per container: 10 or 30
Amount per 3 capsules:
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||333 mcg||83%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250 mcg||4167%|
|Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) Root Extract [standardized to 30% (60 mg) flavones]||200 mg||*|
|L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP)||100 mg||*|
|Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root Extract [standardized to 8% (8 mg) ginsenosides]||100 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Not recommended for those under 18 years of age.
- If taking antidepressant medication, particularly antidepressants such as MAO inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), avoid use.
- If you have a health conditionincluding symptomatic gastrointestinal disorders or are taking medicationincluding over-the-counter cold medicine and high blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Use with caution when driving or operating machinery, may cause drowsiness.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.