SOLALNappi Code: 717854001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Comprehensive Nutraceutical for Women
8 products in 1
Multivitamin + Multimineral + Antioxidants + Krill Oil + Fish Oil + Flaxseed Oil + Herbal extracts + SuperNutrients™
Benefits | Features
- Bioidentical vitamins | Omega-3s | Alpha lipoic acid | Co-enzyme Q10 | Resveratrol | Antioxidants | Broccoli extract | Grape seed extract | Green tea extract | Rhodiola rosea | Spirulina | Chlorella | Calcium | Magnesium | Minerals
- Bioidentical vitamins: Effective forms of vitamins, in the ready to use state, as they occur naturally in the body
- Chelated minerals: Safe and well-absorbed forms
- Standardised and concentrated herbal and plant extracts for effectiveness
- 3-in-1 Omega-3: Krill oil, fish oil and flaxseed oil, each providing different health benefits
- Packaged in recyclable material
"SOLALWOMAN™ is a comprehensive nutraceutical that combines 8 different classes of micronutrients into a single supplement pack, specifically formulated for women. It includes natural bioidentical vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients to promote immune, skin and general health, and to help maintain healthy bones. It also helps the body to metabolise fats and carbohydrates and helps reduce the effects of stress. SOLALWOMAN™ also supplies all three types of omega-3 fatty acids in the form of ALA, EPA and DHA".
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- DNA | Estrogen
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites | small
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites | BIG
Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
|SOLALWOMAN™ MultiCaps||Per capsule:||Per daily dose (4 capsules):|
|Alpha lipoic acid||12.5mg||50mg|
|Green Tea extract||12.5mg||50mg|
|Indole-3-Carbinol (broccoli extract)||18.7mg||74.8mg|
|Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium)||125μg||500μg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine pyrophosphate)||350μg||1400μg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate)||800μg||3200μg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||6.2mg||24.8mg|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium-d-pantothenate)||3.3mg||13.2mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||1mg||4mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||25μg||100μg|
|Vitamin E (natural)||7.5IU||30IU|
|Calcium (from 103.5mg calcium glycinate)||20mg||80mg|
|Copper (amino acidchelate form)||312.5μg||1250μg|
|Iodine (potassium iodate form)||35μg||140μg|
|Magnesium (from 128mg magnesium glycinate)||23mg||92mg|
|Molybdenum (amino acid chelate form)||6.25μg||25μg|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate form)||250μg||1000μg|
|Selenium (SeSMC form)||15μg||60μg|
|Zinc (amino acidchelate form)||3.75mg||15mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetarian – flow agent), magnesium silicate
Ingredients: Omega 3
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per container: 30
|SOLALWOMAN™ Omega 3s||Each capsule contains|
|Krill oil (EKO™)||100mg|
Gelatin (capsule shell), glycerol, silicon dioxide and water
Allergens: Fish, crustacean
Women over 18 years of age: Take 2 capsules twice daily, with or after food.
Take 2 softgel capsules daily after food.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid if you are allergic to the ingredients. Don’t exceed indicated dose, or combine with other medication or pre-existing illness without medical advice. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have, or suspect that you may have a health problem.
- Allergens: Fish, crustacean
Hormone sensitive conditions: Since resveratrol may have estrogenic effects, women with hormone-sensitive conditions should avoid resveratrol. Some of these conditions include breast, uterine, ovarian cancer, and endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Surgery: Discontinue use at least two weeks prior to surgery or dental procedures, due to the altered platelet function and aggregation effects. Not safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
- Side effects may include gastrointestinal discomfort, diarrhoea, headaches, insomnia, hypertension, dizziness, heartburn, nausea and loose stools.
- There are no known contraindications.
- Anticoagulant/Antiplatelet drugs: SOLALWOMAN™ may have anticoagulant effects that may increase the chance of bleeding. Individuals using any of the following medications: clopidogrel; dalteparin; enoxaparin; heparin; warfarin; should use with caution.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.