Room | Spray
Enhance your space with Africology's Room Spray; generously scented with mint and vetiver extracts, this eco-friendly alternative is free of artificial scents, chemicals or harmful aerosols.
Benefits | Features
- The powerful uplifts the senses while cheering up a room, it is so important to ensure your living space and workspace smell fresh and calming.
- All natural ingredients
- None of the ingredients used to make this product appears on our DO NOT TOUCH list
- Proudly South African
- Free from harmful chemical preservatives and ingredients linked to DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
"The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the EPA, has noted repeatedly that one ingredient in many air fresheners is formaldehyde and formaldehyde-type chemicals, which is classified by the International Agency for Cancer Research as a Group I carcinogen. Also, many commonly used room sprays contain phthalates. The dangerous effects of phthalates are their ability to mimic human hormones. A study by the University of Maryland reported that exposure to phthalates could cause reproductive abnormalities and decreased production of testosterone in males, as well as decreased male fertility. Other studies show a link between phthalates and premature delivery and endometriosis in women. Our best bet is to avoid products that list 'fragrance' and choose ones that use plant oils and essences".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic home products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.