Reusable | Natural Beeswax Foodwraps
Buzzy Wraps™ are the sustainable, natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage.
- Beeswax has natural antibacterial properties
- An environmentally friendly alternative to cling film, plastic wrap and ziplock bags
- They keep food fresher for longer and they’re reusable for up to 12 months
- When they reach the end of their life they make fantastic firelighters
- Free from chemical and toxic ingredients that can cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancers
Pair with these tests
To find out whether you should include this product in your daily choices, we advise the following tests that analyses 'how' well your body detoxes and metabolise estrogens.
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap, create a seal, when cool the wrap holds its shape
- Wash in cool water
- Wrap or cover a jam jar, cups, bottle, mug, a small block of cheese, lunch sandwich or roll, picnic snacks, fennel head, cut pepper, cut eggplant, cut avocado...
- Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Rinse under cool water and place on the drying rack over your dishes
- You can use a mild, non-toxic detergent to clean