AMIPRONappi Code: 857165-003
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Menopausal Symptom Relief
Remifemin® is a simple and completely natural way to treat menopausal symptoms. It may be effective as estrogen treatment in regards to menopausal symptoms, yet displays none of its negative side effects.
Benefits | Features
- Provides the nutritional support for a woman's needs during this natural change
- Used by women throughout Europe, USA and Australia
- It contains a specially prepared extract of Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa).
- Each tablet is standardized to provide the right amount of key nutritional support that women need during menopause. Standardization means that you get optimal natural benefits every time you take Remifemin® , so you can use it with complete confidence.
- Supported by 40 years of extensive scientific research
- Studies have shown that most women notice remarkable relief within four to eight weeks of use
- Not made from any synthetic substances
- No related weight gain
- No contra-indications
- Suitable for long term therapy
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 60
Amount per 1 tablet:
|RemiSure™ Black Cohosh Extract (root/rhizome) equivalent to||20 mg||**|
What is Remifemin®?
Remifemin® is an extract of the herb Cimicifuga Racemosa used by millions of women worldwide for effective relief from pre-menopausal and menopausal symptoms.
How long will it take to see results?
As with most treatments, effectiveness varies from person to person. Menopausal symptoms are alleviated from four to eight weeks.
Do all products containing Cimicifuga Racemosa produce the same results?
No. The Remifemin® formula is specifically extracted from the range of "active" herb giving you a consistent and effective result. The herb range used in Remifemin® has been determined by over 40 years of studies and tests.
Can Remifemin® be taken after a Hysterectomy?
Yes, studies have shown it is very effective.
I am on the pill. Can I still take Remifemin®?
Yes, there is no interaction.
Are there any side effects or contra-indications?
After 40 years of usage, scientific research has shown Remifemin® to have no contra-indications or side effects.
Does Remifemin® alter estrogen levels?
Scientific research and clinical trials have shown that there is no evidence of estrogenic influence in the body.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.