Primer | Antioxidant
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
The secret weapon to a beautiful foundation application. Primer is the magic element to create the best canvas to apply makeup onto.
- Applied over your moisturiser, primer helps makes your makeup go on easily, last longer, and look more polished and natural
- This primer is filled with natural ingredients and preps the skin perfectly for the perfect look
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- None of the ingredients in this product appears on our DO NOT TOUCH list
"If you wear makeup, this is one of our 'must have' products. We love the smooth texture of this primer and it's long wearing 'power'. It is free from parabens, PEG compounds, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils and phthalates which are found in many other foundations/primers".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Apply 2-3 drops over regular moisturiser for a smooth complexion and an excellent make-up primer
Dimethicone, cyclomethicone, polyisobutene, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), lecithin, soy isoflavones, soy phytosterols, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vit c), phenoxyethanol acid, caprylyl glycol acid, sorbic acid.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives used.