Powder | Loose
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This lightweight, talc-free powder foundation delivers medium coverage with a matte finish.
- Developed with safe, skin-soothing ingredients, and offers the natural UV protection of minerals
- Talc free means a powder that is safe for your health. We would recommend you use this to set your foundation
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- No ingredients appear on our DO NOT TOUCH list
"Use this powder for a flawless finish and a naturally radiant look. Amazing coverage and 100% natural, free from harsh chemicals and nasty fillers. It is the ideal powder for those with an oily skin. Free from parabens, phthalates, ethanolamines or BHA/BHT. When we wear this foundation, we can 'tick' it off that we are taking one more step in helping us prevent estrogen driven cancers".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Lightly dust over the skin with a 'dome' powder brush
- Skin should feel silky smooth to the touch and not sticky when enough powder has been applied
- If you have any dry patches on your skin, try and avoid applying powder to those areas as it may look cakey
Mica (ci 77019), silica (amorphous), boron nitride, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, *organic piper methysticum (kava kava) root extract, *organic centella (gotu kola) asiatica powder, extracts of [origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf, thymus vulgaris (thyme), cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) root, citrus medica, limonum (lemon) peel, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed, +/- may contain: symphytum officinale root, (comfrey) powder, camelia sinesis leaf (black tea) extract, iron oxide (ci 77499), (ci 77491), iron oxide, (ci 77492), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), zinc oxide (ci77947), ultramarines (ci 77007).
Store in a dark, dry and place due to the natural preservatives used.