Posture Corrector | StabilityAce
Improve your posture and prevent slouching while sitting at your computer.
- Provides soft padding ideal for clavicular fractures and posture corrections.
- Cushioned straps are thicker for a reason, the design allows a strong hold and proper positioning compared to the slimmer versions
- It might feel uncomfortable initially, But that’s expected as it’s holding correct alignment
- Lightweight, washable, and can be worn at home, work, or while exercising. Movable D-Rings allow proper adjustment for optimal patient fit
- Pulls shoulders back to align clavicle, provide posture support and relieves back pain
- Eliminate the rounded look
Use | Tips
- Easy application with figure 8 design. Thread the ends of straps through D-rings and attach velcro ends to the straps. Slip arms through loops like a backpack. Unfasten velcro ends and pull straps to desired posture hold while in an upright position. Re-attach velcro on the strap in front of the shoulder. Only takes seconds with practice
- We recommend fastening straps making a big Figure 8 when putting on, so you can put the product on by yourself. First-time use may require someone’s assistance, but it’s EASY after more familiar with the product. At first, wear it loosely to allow underarms to get used to the pressure as it can feel uncomfortable initially and then tighten each day.
- This high-quality clavicle posture support brace is ideal for fractures, sprains, collarbone pain, shoulder instability, and fibromyalgia as it’s made with a 'backpack' style construction that gently pulls the shoulders back to align and stabilise a clavicle fracture or provide postural support. This Figure 8 posture support is low-cost and helps prevent long-term pain associated with slouching.