PhytoMulti® | Kids
METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Vitamins • Minerals • Phytonutrients
PhytoMulti® Kids is uniquely designed to complement a healthy diet with a rainbow spectrum of phytonutrients to activate health potential like no other chewable foundation nutrition formula.
Benefits | Features
- Optimized with 16 essential vitamins and minerals, including the vitamin C equivalent of 1 orange, to help safeguard the nutritional needs of growing, active children*
- Intelligent combination of fruit and vegetable powders and extracts - including tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, kale, onions, and blueberries
- Designed to provide multidimensional support to promote overall health and well-being*
- Kid-tested and approved natural tropical citrus fruit flavour - and sweetened with xylitol
- Ideal for children and adults who would rather not swallow tablets or capsules
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Download our Phytonutrient Chart
Serving Size: 1 Chewable tablet
Servings per container: 60
Amount per 1 chewable tablet:
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||less than 1%*|
|Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids, and 50% as retinyl acetate)||2500 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||300 IU||75%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||15 IU||50%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7.5 mg||38%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg||100%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||4 mg||22%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 mcg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||6 mg||40%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.6 mg||30%|
|A Vegetable and Fruit Blend of:||200 mg||**|
|Broccoli sprout seed concentrate, onion bulb extract, tomato fruit powder, broccoli stem and floret powder, carrot root powder, spinach leaf powder, tall kale leaf powder, blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) fruit extract, and Brussels sprouts (Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera DC) powder|
** Daily Value not established
Xylitol, natural flavours, stearic acid (vegetable), rice maltodextrin, calcium citrate, citric acid, and silica.
For children age 4 and over, take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for children under 3.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic. Children under age nine should not exceed 3,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.