Phytoganix® | Powder
METAGENICSNappi Code: 713014-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Organic Superfruits & Greens Powder Drink Mix
Phytoganix® is a convenient, delicious way to get a diverse daily supply of phytonutrients from certified organic sources.
Benefits | Features
- Phytoganix is USDA organic, assuring it is produced, processed, and certified to be consistent with national organic standards
- All plant ingredients in Phytoganix are from certified organic farming systems that exclude synthetic chemicals in crop production
- This highly nutritious, berry red formula features:
- Fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries
- Herbs including green tea extract and ginger
- Vitamin C-rich acerola extract
- Vegetables such as beets, carrots, and spinach
- Flaxseed powder, inulin, and spirulina
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (2.5g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per 1 teaspoon:
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
†Colour variation could occur due to the natural aspect of the ingredients.
Not a significant source of calories from fat, total fat, saturated fat, trans fat or cholesterol.
*Percent Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
Organic flax (linum usitatissimum) seed powder, organic inulin, organic beet (beta vulgaris) root powder, organic flavors, organic carrot (daucus carota) root powder, organic cranberry (vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit powder, organic raspberry (rubus idaeus) whole fruit powder, ascorbic acid, organic acacia gum, organic green tea (camellia sinensis) leaf powder extract, organic green bell pepper (capsicum annuum) fruit powder, organic spirulina (arthrospira platensis) whole plant powder, organic acerola (malpighia glabra) fruit dry extract (on manioc starch), organic stevia (stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, organic spinach (spinacia oleracea) leaf powder, organic blueberry (vaccinium spp.) Whole fruit powder, and organic ginger (zingiber officinale) root powder
Mix 2 teaspoons (5 g) in 120ml of water or juice.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.