Perfect Protein® | Pea & Rice
METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Featuring OptiProtein®, a balanced combination of proprietary pea and rice protein with added BCAAs
Introducing new Perfect Protein® Pea & Rice - the perfect choice for plant-based protein.
Protein is a crucial macronutrient needed to support overall health. Due to diet and lifestyle preferences, obtaining enough protein can be a challenge.
Benefits | Features
- Ideal way to add high-quality protein to your diet
- 100% dairy-free
- Perfect Protein Pea & Rice features OptiProtein®, a balanced combination of 20 grams of a high quality, proprietary pea and rice protein blended with 3.5 grams of added essential amino acids (EAAs) to deliver a complete protein source that helps to support a healthy, active lifestyle
- Pea and rice protein is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, or those with lactose intolerance or sensitivity
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 2 scoops (37g)
Servings per container: About 25
Amount per 2 scoops (37g):
|Calories from Fat||30|
|L-Aspartic Acid||2,230 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||250 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||3,400 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1,430 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||2,780 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1,500 mg|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
*Contributed by pea protein, rice protein, and added amino acids
** Essential amino acid
***Conditionally essential amino acid
Pea protein isolate, rice protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, L-leucine, L-lysine HCl, L-threonine, natural flavors†, L-isoleucine, L-valine, gum acacia, guar gum, xanthan gum, Chinese cinnamon bark powder, sunflower lecithin, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, DL-methionine, silica, L-tryptophan, and rebaudioside A (from Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract)
Take one serving once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (37g) into 120ml of chilled water.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only as a food supplement. This formula is not intended to be used as a complete meal replacement. Use only in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- Do not use if the package is torn or open.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.