Panty Liners | Minis
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
Soft, absorbent and shaped for extraordinary comfort. Most brands of panty liners are made from a mix of rayon and non-organic cotton and are commonly chlorine-bleached.
- The material used to make this biodegradable applicator tube is totally chlorine-free
- Disposal of these plastic products contributes to global marine pollution
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- 100% organic cotton
- Totally chlorine free
- No rayon, plastics or dyes
- Biodegradable & compostable
"We believe that women should not be exposed to pesticide residues, phthalates, azo-dyes and dioxins, especially in such a sensitive and absorptive part of the body. By using only 100% organic cotton and nothing else, you know exactly what you are putting into your body".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic body products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
100% cotton certified organic by the Soil Association, non-chlorine bleached, biodegradable