METAGENICSNappi Code: None
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Provides Joint Relief & Supports Joint Flexibility*
OsteoVantiv is designed to comfort sore joints and promote joint flexibility in healthy people. It features a clinically effective dose of UC-II®, which has been shown in research to support healthy joint function. OsteoVantiv also features a proprietary, enriched form of THIAA for enhanced joint relief.*
Benefits | Features
- Scientifically formulated to help revitalize healthy joint function and support an active lifestyle*
- UC-II®, when compared in one study to glucosamine and chondroitin, was found to have more significant benefits*
- In a study of healthy subjects who experienced joint discomfort upon physical activity, UC-II® positively influenced knee extension*
- Undenatured type II collagen in UC-II® is the only biologically active form - a key protein to help relieve joint discomfort and support joint function*
- New and improved, enriched form of THIAA - an iso-alpha-acid designed to provide powerful joint support without GI side effects*
- THIAA selectively modulates kinase activity in favour of joint health*
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Serving Size: 30
Servings per container: 2 Tablets per day
Amount per 2 tablets:
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||37.5 mg||9|
|Standardized Type II Collagen Complex†||20 mg||*|
|Tetrahydro-Iso-Alpha-Acids [from hops (Humulus lupulus L.) cone extract]||300 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
UC-II® brand collagen with undenatured Type II Collagen (U.S. Patents 7,083,820, 7,846,487 and EPO Patent EP1435906B1; Canadian Patent CA 2459981C; and Japanese Patent JP 4800574B2.) UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, calcium silicate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, potassium chloride, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Derivatives of hops have phytoestrogenic effects and until more research is done, patients with hormone-sensitive cancers should avoid it.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.