OmegaGenics® | EPA-DHA 750
METAGENICSNappi Code: 717716-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Cardiovascular | Brain | Mood
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 750 features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish and sustainably-sourced marine lipids.
Each soft gel provides 750 mg of EPA and DHA in a balanced ratio.
Benefits | Features
- Supports healthy blood lipids and cardiovascular health
- Higher intakes of EPA and DHA are associated with a positive mood
- Provides a healthy balance of omega-3s to promote overall health
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 2 soft gels:
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Marine Lipid Concentrate||2700 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||750 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||750 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||200 mg||**|
Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil and calamari oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural citrus flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel)
Take two soft gels one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product contains calamari, a mollusc shellfish. If you are allergic to molluscs, do not use this product. If you have allergies to crustacean shellfish you may react to this product as a subset of individuals with crustacean allergies also react to molluscs.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.