OmegaGenics® | EPA-DHA 500 EC
METAGENICSNappi Code: 713922-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Support for Healthy Cardiovascular, Immune & Overall Health*
OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 EC features a concentrated, purified source of pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced, cold-water fish. Each soft gel provides 300 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA. This formula features advanced enteric coating designed for enhanced delivery and digestive comfort.*
All OmegaGenics formulas are tested for purity and quality and stabilized with antioxidants to maintain freshness.
Benefits | Features
- OmegaGenics EPA 500 Concentrate features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish
- Each softgel provides a total of 500 mg of concentrated EPA
- Enteric-coated softgels reduce the likelihood of repeating (burp-up) in susceptible individuals
- Supports gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and joint health
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Produced in a facility that also processes wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soy, fish, crustacean shellfish, and tree nuts
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Cholesterol||less than 5 mg||<2%*|
|Marine Lipid Concentrate||2 g||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||600 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg||**|
**Daily Value not established
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.