OmegaGenics® | EPA-DHA 2400
METAGENICSNappi Code: 711003-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Triglyceride Form Targeted Support for a Healthy Cardiovascular System | Immune Response | Joint Health*
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 2400 supports healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health. This product contains a highly concentrated source of EPA and DHA from omega 3 fish oils.
Benefits | Features
- OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 2400 features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish
- Each teaspoon provides 2400 mg of highly concentrated EPA and DHA
- Ideal for adults seeking higher levels of EPA and DHA
- Each teaspoon of OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 2400 provides a total of 1410 mg EPA and 990 mg DHA
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
- DNA | Health
- HORMONES | CardioMetabolic
- NEURO | MOOD - Neurotransmitters + Metabolites
- NUTRITION | Fatty Acids
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 1 teaspoon:
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as TG)||2,800 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride)||1,410 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride)||990 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acid Triglycerides||400 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established
Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil concentrate, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel)
Take one teaspoon once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.