Oil | Purifying Treatment
LULU & MARULA
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A deliciously lightweight, fast absorbing face oil with 1.5% salicylic acid to decongest and gently exfoliate your skin.
- Superfood oils olive squalane, abyssinian and broccoli seed provide the skin with ultimate hydration while balancing your skin’s natural oil production
- Superhero oils marula, rosehip and boabab seed are rich in anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids to promote healing, brighten, and protect skin from premature ageing
- This treatment oil can be used morning and night to give skin the TLC it needs to calm inflammation and smooth tone and texture
- 100% natural
- Free from harmful, non-toxic ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA damage, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Great for travelling or if you want to try before you buy
- We love this range as gifts!
Pair with these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry test/s can help you better understand your body so you can personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
- DNA | Estrogen
- DNA | Health + Estrogen
- TOXICITY | Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - BIG
Reactive, oily and blemished skin.
Use | Tips
- Massage 4 to 8 drops into cleansed skin day and night, covering the face, eye-area, neck and décolletage
- Use underneath sunscreen and make-up for an even, hydrated finish
- Use in place of, or in addition to, your regular serum and moisturiser
Broccoli Seed Oil
Contains essential fatty acids to deliver ultimate hydration, while its rich anti-oxidant content makes it a powerful free radical scavenger to prevent excessive sun damage and premature ageing.
An exquisite, lightweight oil that quickly absorbs to leave skin silky smooth. A high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids provide excellent emollient and skin conditioning properties.
Derived from Olives, this oil mimics the natural squalane found in our skin that gradually decreases with age. It penetrates deep into the layers of the skin bringing active ingredients with it, enabling all other ingredients to work harder.
Rich in essential fatty acids and omega - 3, 6 and 9 to boost cell regeneration, quench dry, sun damaged skin and improve overall appearance. Nature’s retinol, it is a natural source of vitamin A and anti-oxidants to protect and plump skin for a more youthful appearance.
Derived from the iconic “tree of life”, it has been a staple in local African women’s skincare rituals for centuries. It’s a go-to for healthy, glowing skin thanks to its rich essential fatty acids content, promoting healing and firmness in the skin.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Jojoba Esters , Tocopherol Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Malaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera, Polyglycerin-3.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural ingredients.