Oil | Pulling Oil
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Absolute Organix Oil Pulling Oil contains certified organic coconut oil that has been ozone-treated to enhance its anti-microbial action. Spearmint essential oil has been added for a pleasant breath-freshening, oil-pulling experience!
It's as simple as swishing a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth for approximately 20 to help draw out toxins from your body. It has also shown to fight against certain microbes (including cavity-causing bacteria and candida).
Oil pulling, also known as 'kavala' or 'gundusha', is an ancient Ayurvedic detoxifying technique that has been indicated to improve dental health as well as a range of systemic conditions and symptoms.
Coconut oil is known to possess anti-microbial properties (due to its lauric acid content). Ozone has been shown to kill microbes. The combination of these two ingredients plus natural spearmint to freshen your breath is powerful detox, antimicrobial combo!Benefits | Features
- OImproves oral health (whiter teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath)
- Protection against teeth cavities
- Improved breath (useful for halitosis)
- Alleviation of headaches, joint pains, hangovers and skin conditions / issues (due to its detoxifying effect)
- Chronic fatigue
- Mouth ulcers
New to oil pulling? Want to find out more? Check this site out: http://authoritynutrition.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/How to oil pull
- Take a tablespoon of the Ozonated Oil Pulling Oil and swish it in your mouth for approximately 20 minutes.
- The oil content will increase as it starts to mix with your saliva.
- Make absolutely sure that you don't swallow the oil during the swishing process (you don't want to ingest pathogens and toxins that are ready to be excreted).
- After 20 minutes, spit out the oil into the trash (not in your sink, as it may solidify and cause drain blockage).
- Swish your mouth with warm water and spit it out again.
- Coconut Oil
- Spearmint essential oil
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.