Oil | Nourishing Treatment
LULU & MARULA
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A gloriously rich and potent anti-ageing face oil that deeply hydrates, repairs and protects skin for a youthful glow.
Normal, dry, mature and damaged skin.
- Superoils marula, red raspberry, rosehip and sea buckthorn encourage cell regeneration, rejuvenating your skin to fight pigmentation, dullness and fine lines
- Rich in essential vitamins and omegas to brighten and replenish the skin’s natural barrier with the goodness it needs, day and night
- All in all, this oil gives your skin a youthful glow
Benefits by ingredient
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
A superfood for the skin, this berry is rich in a number of bioactive compounds. It is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants and omega fatty acids that fight environmental stressors. It is particularly rich in the moisturizing omega 7 palmitoleic acid, a natural component of our skin.
Natures retinol, it is a natural source of vitamin A and anti-oxidants that protect delicate body tissues. Essential fatty acids omega - 3, 6 and 9 help to boost cell regeneration, quench dry, sun damaged skin and improve overall appearance.
POMEGRANATE SEED OIL
Luxurious and nutritious for the skin with its amazing regenerative properties that make it perfect to combat signs of ageing and skin damage. Anti-inflammatory properties calm irritation and redness in the skin.
RED RASPBERRY OIL
A superfood oil high in Vitamin E and carotenoids that scavenge free radicals and fight signs of ageing. It prevents the destruction of collagen in the skin, promoting cell repair and a plumping effect.
A unique, lightweight oil that leaves skin silky smooth. It contains a high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids, which provide excellent emollient and skin conditioning properties.
Derived from Olives, this oil mimics the natural squalane found in our skin that gradually decreases with age. It penetrates deep into the layers of the skin bringing active ingredients with it, enabling all other ingredients to work harder.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Squalane, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Flower Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil
- 100% natural
- Free from harmful, non-toxic ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA damage, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Recyclable packaging
- Plastic-free packaging
- Great for travelling or if you want to try before you buy
- We love this range as gifts!
Pair with tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry test/s can help you better understand your body so you can personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
- DNA | Estrogen
- DNA | Health + Estrogen
- TOXICITY | Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites - BIG
Use | Tips
- Massage 4 to 8 drops into cleansed skin day and night, covering the face, eye area, neck and décolletage
- Use underneath sunscreen and make-up for an even, hydrated finish
- Use in place of, or in addition to, your regular serum and moisturiser
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural ingredients.