Foundation | Oil-Free
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A beautiful oil free foundation for those with combination / oily skin. This foundation offers long lasting, natural looking, medium to full coverage. This would suit a younger skin.
- Free from chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- All natural
- 90% organic
- Natural sun protection
- Gluten free
"If you wear makeup this is one of our 'must have' products. If you follow a vegan lifestyle, you will love this product. It has 'long-wearing power' and how the colours tone beautifully with the skin. It is free from parabens, PEG compounds, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils and phthalates which are found in many other foundations. We avoid products that list 'fragrance' because often phthalates are used to make that fragrance. Instead, we choose ones that use plant oils and essences to give that 'yum' factor. The effects of phthalates may be related to their ability to mimic human hormones. A study by the University of Maryland reported that exposure to phthalates could cause reproductive abnormalities and decreased production of testosterone in males, as well as decreased male fertility. Other studies show a link between phthalates and endometriosis in women. PEG compounds enhance the penetration of other ingredients into your skin, which is great if these other ingredients are healthy, but not so much if they are toxic. Parabens act as cell proliferators on estrogen-dependent cells ( i.e breast and ovarian), are stored in human fatty tissue and are dangerous for us because they mimic estrogen in our body. We think that it is great that women now have better choices when it comes to makeup. In fact, we wish that we had known all of this as teenagers when we started to wear makeup".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic makeup, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Ideal for a younger skin | Oily skin | Combination skin
Available in 8 shades
Sand - very light complexion with a pink undertone.
Warm Ivory - fair to light complexions.
Warm Natural - fair complexions with a yellow undertone.
Warm Honey - medium complexions with a yellow undertone.
Natural - suits medium to fair complexions with a yellow undertone.
Cappuccino - would suit rich caramel skin tones.
Mocha - for dark skin tones.
- As with any foundation application – preparation of the skin is essential
- The skin should well hydrated with moisturiser and a primer should be applied
- A primer helps foundation last longer and gives you a better finish and look
- Apply with a foundation brush or magic wand brush using large brush strokes to blend over the surface of the skin
- Blend hard edges with a latex wedge or beauty sponge
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to natural preservatives.