NUTRiBULLET | BabyBullet 22pc
The Superfood Nutrition Extractor
Transform ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life. Helps increase the 'phyto' availability of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds to enable you to gain the full benefits of your food.
- Enables you to include more nutrients into your diet to nourish your DNA & biochemistry
- Gives your baby the best start!
- Easy to use
Your BabyBullet includes
- Power Base
- Cross Blade
- Flat Blade
- Batch Bowl
- 2 x Short Cups
- 2 x Stay-fresh Lids
- 2 x Freezer Trays
- 2 x Freezer Tray Lids
- 6 x Date Dial Storage Cups
- Storage Tray
- User Manual & Recipe book
- Pocket Nutritionist
Optimal user guidelines
1. The other thing that some people get wrong is that they don't secure the cup/blade assembly tightly enough before blasting. Here again, the problem is that leakage can result, so you should give the cup/blade assembly an extra twist to make sure that it's tightly fastened onto the cup.
2. If leakage does occur the remedy is quite simple. The watchwords are care and speed. The steps to be taken are as follows:
3.1 Unplug the power base.
3.2 Wipe the power base and the actuators with a warm soapy dishcloth
3.3 Do this without delay so as to prevent stickiness from setting in
3.4 Where stickiness does ensue, it again takes little more than a few wipes with a wet dishcloth to put it right. In such situations, it is recommended that the dishcloth first is dipped in a solution comprising 90% water and 10% vinegar.
3.5 Where grime gets into the (white) actuators, as can happen in case of leaks, a toothbrush is ideal for dislodging it.
4. Never run the motor for more than 40 seconds at a time. Doing so can cause the NutriBullet to overheat, and then to stall (courtesy of a built-in safety device). If it does stall, cooling off period should be an hour or more and then retry. If the problem persists don't hesitate to call our NutriBullet service line. Tel: 0861 777 997
5. Never put boiling or hot liquids in the NutriBullet. The cup is made out of plastic - albeit ultra-strong plastic - and is designed for use with ingredients at ambient or warm temperatures. It also takes ice incidentally, so frozen or cold ingredients are no problem.