CoQ10 | NutraGems™ 300
METAGENICSNappi Code: 720036-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Concentrated | Great-Tasting
NutraGems features an advanced, emulsified delivery form designed for enhanced absorption. These innovative, chewable gels contain natural flavours and phytonutrients for colour. And they’re easy to take and taste great!*
Benefits | Features
- Features 300 mg of emulsified CoQ10 to enhance absorption
- Supports healthy heart muscle function and overall cardiovascular health*
- Provides general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection*
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication helps prevent a CoQ10 deficiency*
- Ideal for patients who need a higher dosage or those who prefer not to swallow pills
Produced in Norway
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
These DNA and/or biochemistry test/s can help you better understand your body so you can start to personalise your nutrition, environment and lifestyle choices and be healthier:
30 Chewable Gels
Serving Size: 1 Chewable gel
Servings per container: 30
Amount per 1 chewable gel:
|Total Carbohydrate||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Sugar Alcohol||0.5 g||**|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||300 mg||**|
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- **Daily Value not established
- This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing fish
Sunflower oil, xylitol, water, sorbitol, gelatin, trisodium citrate, malic acid, natural flavours, and lycopene (colour)
Chew one gel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.