Household | Anti-Bacterial Sanitiser
Greenman Anti-Bacterial Sanitiser is a natural, carcinogen-free and biodegradable formulation that is safe, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-rinse.
- Effectively sanitises surfaces and is ideal for use in your home as well as food preparation, manufacturing, health industry, retail and hospitality and animal environments
- SABS1853 Tested and Registered with NRCS – ACT5GNR529/282642/140/063
- Free from harmful chemical ingredients and preservatives that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- None of the ingredients used to make this product appears on our DN NOT TOUCH list
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-caustic, non-flammable and non-explosive
- Free of ethylene oxide, bleach and mutagens
- No animal testing or by-products
- Safe for during pregnancy
"We all use a wide range of scents, soaps, detergents, bleaching agents, softeners, scourers, polishes, and specialised cleaners for our bathrooms, windows, drains, and ovens to keep our homes clean! Many of the conventional cleaners contain chemicals that are poisonous if ingested and can be harmful if inhaled or touched. Many cleaning ingredients contain the foaming agents diethanolamine (DEA) and triethanolamine (TEA). When these substances come into contact with nitrites, often present as undisclosed preservatives or contaminants, they react to form nitrosamines – carcinogens that readily penetrate the skin. 1,4-dioxane, another suspected carcinogen, may be present in cleaners made with ethoxylated alcohols. Many of the household cleaning products found in our local supermarket aisle contain chemicals that cause “hormone disruption”. These toxins interfere with the body’s natural chemical messages, either by blocking or mimicking the actions of hormones. Possible health effects include decreased sperm counts, increased rates of male birth defects such as cryptorchidism (undescended testicles) and hypospadias (where the urethra is on the underside of the penis), and increased rates of some kinds of cancers. The alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) used in some detergents and cleaners have been shown to mimic the hormone estrogen; one APE, p-nonylphenol, has caused estrogen-sensitive breast cancer cells to multiply in a test tube study. This information is vital in motivating us to ‘switch’ to non-toxic cleaning products in our homes".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic home products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
- Suitable for use on bench tops, fridges, dishcloths, chopping boards, utensils, cold rooms/storage, kitchens – walls/floors/counter tops/cooking stations, bins, buckets, toilet seats/urinals, bathrooms, tiles, cat litters, kennels.
- Follow instructions and spray onto the surface and leave to dry, no need for a rinse.
Bioflavonoid Complex - a phenolic compound, strength designation of active ingredient is up to 5%. bioflavonoid = noun any of a group of compounds occurring mainly in citrus fruits and blackcurrants, formerly regarded as vitamins.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.