METAGENICSNappi Code: 716186-001
We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Optimum Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Formula |
Multigenics® is a unique vitamin and mineral formula designed for optimal disintegration and digestibility.
Benefits | Features
- High levels of selected nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function
- High levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins to support homocysteine metabolism and methylation
- Caro-xan™, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids
- 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced nutritional bone support
- Packaged in glass
- Packaged in recyclable material
Pair with these tests
To check if you are should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
|Vitamin A [85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene and 15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate]||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||20 IU||5%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU||333%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||30 mg||2000%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||420 mg||2100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12(as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||200 mg||2000%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||500 mg||50%|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||10 mg||55%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate)||250 mg||63%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||20 mg||133%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||200 mcg||286%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium citrate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||100 mcg||133%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||99 mg||3%|
|Betaine HCl||325 mg||*|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||200 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg||*|
|para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||50 mg||*|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||5.85 mg||*|
- *Daily Value not established
- Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.