We've curated every product in our I DO | Nutrition shop based on their nutrigenomic properties and leading manufacturing standards. Nutrigenomics is the study of food and nutrients as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression. A personalised protocol based on your unique DNA, biochemistry and symptoms can help you create optimal wellness and prevent many chronic lifestyle-related diseases. This is called 'personalised scientific wellness'.
Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) helps to relieve pain associated with joint damage.
Benefits | Features
- Natural source of sulphur which helps relieve joint-associated pain
- MSM helps relieve pain associated with joint damage and osteoarthritis
- Bioavailable nutrients
- Manufactured according to the current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) of South Africa
- QualiSafe approved
Pair with these tests
To check if you should include this product in your daily supplement protocol, you can order the following DNA and/or biochemistry tests online:
Each capsule contains the following active ingredient:
MSM (Methyl-sulfonyl-methane) 700mg
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and talc
Cautions | Warnings | Interactions
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. If you are on medication, taking nutritional supplements, suffering from any medical condition, pregnant, or breastfeeding, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new food, supplement or remedy. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Avoid taking MSM at bedtime
- Consult your healthcare provider if symptoms do not improve or worsen after taking MSM
- Use MSM for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects
- There are no known contraindications
- There are no known interactions
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Safety during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding has not been established
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Side effects of MSM may include gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion.
- Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.