Moisturiser | Ultra
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This super-rich treatment will feed and satisfy the most thirsty of skins.
- Microbiome - this product contains prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes at the expense of pathogens. A probiotic extract is added to shift microbial populations in your favour. It is also balanced at pH 4,5 to favour the growth of synergistic species.
- Active Treatment - Rooibos extract delivers a potent antioxidant function to fight premature ageing. Grape seed extract improves skin structure by increasing the production of collagen and elastin. LMW hyaluronic acid can hold ten times its weight in water and is included at high levels to improve hydration. Kigelia lightens sun spots, age spots and evens skin tone. The natural lipid composition of skin is mimicked to ensure the overall health of the skin is improved.
- Free from chemical ingredients that cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
- Checked against our DO NOT TOUCH list
- Certified organic - Ecocert
- Cruelty-free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging Community sourced ingredients:
- Marula from Eudafano Women’s Cooperative
- Fair Trade rooibos from Heiveld Women’s Cooperative
- Yangu and manketti from sustainable community projects in Zambia and Angola
- Fair trade kigelia is sourced from a community in the Zambezi valley.
"Unlike other anti ageing moisturisers, we can use this on our face and REALLY enjoy the benefits without having to worry about the impact of any non-active, toxic ingredients. This moisturiser is 99% natural and is free of harmful BHA, BHT, EDTA, methyl cellosolve and retinyl palmitate. We avoid these toxins as part of our daily commitment to our own estrogen-driven cancer prevention and DNA protection".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Very dehydrated skin | Very dry weather conditions
Use | Tips
- Apply each morning and evening after cleansing and toning, to face, neck, and décolleté
- For additional hydration, use in combination with Esse Repair Oil
- Use of the Esse Omega Moisturiser at night will also enhance nourishment and repair
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Inulin, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Manketti) Seed Oil, Calodendrum Capense (Yangu) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Mentha Vidris (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Leaf Oil, Linalool***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Limonene***
*ingredients from organic farming
**made using organic ingredients
***component of essential oils
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
82% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry, dark place.