Moisturiser | Night
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
This luxurious, hydrating cream is both light and effective, perfect for night time application.
- Holds in moisture without clogging pores while a light barrier protects the skin from invasive impurities
- Glycoproteins reactivate tissue renewal by stimulating cell respiration
- Palmitoyl entapeptide-3, collagen and fibronectin production is stimulated, making it a superb anti -ageing product
- All natural ingredients
- Proudly South African
- Free from harmful preservatives that can cause DNA mutations, endocrine disruption and cancer
"More than 1 in 3 Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetimes (ref: The Halifax Project). Along with genetics, diet and lifestyle, exposures to toxic chemicals clearly contribute to this problem. There is growing evidence that we may be overlooking crucial aspects of how combinations of chemicals may cause cancer. The researchers of the Halifax Project propose that combinations of these chemicals could cause cancer by disrupting multiple pathways and overwhelming the body’s defences. Many of these toxins enter our body and face via our skin. On average we have 3062 sweat glands on our face alone! Most of us apply a face cream morning and night, every day, 365 days, year on year! Chemical ingredients often found in face creams include alkyloamides (MEA, DEA, TEA, MIPA and PEG’s), these are added as thickening agents, emollients and emulsifiers. Oxybenzone in face creams is bad for us as they have been shown to behave similarly to the hormone estrogen. We find it ironic that the toxins in anti-ageing face creams can actually cause ageing and DNA damage! This face cream gives us a better option for our bathroom shelf".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should be using non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
Use | Tips
Apply to the freshly cleansed face and neck nightly.
All skin types
Glyco (bio-identical), PALMITOYL, PENTAPEPTIDE-3, 3% - 5%, fatty acid mixed with amino acids.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives used.