Exfoliator | Microderm Exfoliator
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
A refining exfoliator with micro- particles to gently polish and refine the skin’s surface. Kaolin and calcium carbonate assist in improving blood circulation, removing dead skin cells and impurities and leave the complexion soft, smooth and bright.
- Active treatment - Rooibos delivers potent antioxidant properties to detoxify and renew
- Calcium carbonate and kaolin are both mildly exfoliating to help lift dead skin cells
- Marula oil is included to nourish and hydrate, leaving skin feeling comfortable and smooth
- Frankincense and orange oils deliver a rich engaging fragrance
- Cruelty-Free (BWC, PETA)
- Recyclable glass packaging
- Community sourced ingredients:
- Fair Trade Rooibos from the Heiveld Women’s Cooperative
- Marula from Eudafano Women’s Cooperative
"It’s best to use this exfoliator once a week to keep a smooth and radiant complexion. This is a 99% natural product, which means that it does not contain harmful chemicals commonly used in cosmetics that cause endocrine disruption, cancer or DNA mutations. Also, this product is free from microbeads that have a significant impact on our rivers and seas. We love the fact the Esse is so committed to non-toxic living that they have used recyclable glass packaging".
Pair with these tests
To find out 'why' you should use non-toxic face products, order these tests online to determine your genetic variations for the main detox genes and/or the levels of toxicity in your body:
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- TOXICITY | BPA + Parabens + Phthalates
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites Test | BIG
- TOXICITY | Heavy Metals | Neuro + Xenoestrogens | BIG
All skin types | sensitive skin
Use | Tips
- Use once a week
- With a small amount of water, massage in gentle circular motions for about a minute
- Rinse off using a sponge or soft cotton cloth and warm water
- Follow with a gentle cleanse and proceed with a normal skin care routine
- For face and décolleté
Store in a cool, dry and dark place due to the natural preservatives.