Menstrual Cup | MCup
We've curated every product on our site. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that all the products in our I DO | Environment shop are free from known DNA mutators, xenoestrogens, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens.
The menstrual cup (MCup) is a non-absorbent reusable barrier cup that collects menstrual blood. It comes in 2 sizes and is made from medically approved, 100% pure silicone (which means no impurities like colour) in an FDA certified factory.
- It is an environmentally responsible choice
- Cost Effective – your Mcup only needs to be replaced once every 5 years.
- Mcups are locally manufactured in Cape Town, under FDA conditions
- It is made from medically approved, 100% pure silicone (which means no impurities like colour) in an FDA certified factory
- Each Mcup comes in a storage bag which is made by a local community project – Mpower purchased machines, cutting tables and equipment for The Sewing Project and supplies the material, cotton and ribbon needed for production
- Easy to clean as the lining is totally smooth and the tab is flat
- Odourless and entirely invisible with no strings
- Provides more reliable protection as it opens to form a seal that resists leakage
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
Pair with these tests
- DNA | Estrogen Test
- DNA | Health + Estrogen Test
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites | small
- HORMONES | Hormones + Metabolites | BIG
The Light Flow Mcup is recommended for first time menstrual cup users and women who have a light flow.
Capacity: 18 ml
Diameter: 39 mm
Length: 45 mm
Length including stem: 60mm
The Standard Flow Mcup is recommended for women who have a moderate to heavy flow and are a more comfortable inserting product.
Capacity: 27 ml
Length: 50 mm
Length including stem: 65mm
Use | Tips
Wash and store in the cotton bag provided.